Finally the time has come: the order of Push Harder socks is possible! Many cyclists asked me this year if there was a possibility to order again. Because with the Push Harder jersey order via Cuore 2020 there was only a short time the possibility to order Push Harder cycling socks. Therefore, I went in search of a manufacturer of cycling socks that produces with high quality, not in the Far East and environmentally friendly, with success! The pre-order of Push Harder cycling socks is underway. Three different color options are available: classic white, universally wearable black and extravagant pink.
Highest quality socks made of PROLEN®YARN
Push Harder Socks 2021 are made of the highest quality polypropylene multifilament in the EU. Due to the special manufacturing process, the material keeps the feet dry and odorless even under extreme conditions. The socks are also enormously durable and abrasion resistant. They provide comfort and freedom of movement with additional support for blood circulation. PROLEN®YARN meets the strict requirements for the manufacture of baby clothing and is also used in the medical sector. The PushHarder socks are characterized by their sustainable, environmentally friendly production and are certified Ökotex Standard 100. The best cycling socks for ambitious cyclists and all who value sustainability and environmental awareness. Perfect for all athletes, especially in cycling.
The pre-order of socks runs until the end of November. I then send the collected orders to the manufacturer. According to the manufacturer, the production of the ordered socks takes about 1 month (without taking into account Christmas holidays), so we can expect delivery in January.
Choose your color and size: here
For questions message Lisa Brunnbauer
- Extremely durable with high abrasion resistance
- dry under extreme conditions
- very light for more comfort and freedom of movement
- Ökotex Standard 100 certified
- environmentally friendly with lowest water and energy consumption for production
- EU production
- no pesticides or toxic dyes used
- PROLEN®YARN is 100% recyclable
- dyes from PROLEN®YARN do not transfer to the skin
- PROLEN®YARN is particularly suitable for the medical sector
- PROLEN®YARN meets the strict requirements for the production of baby clothes
- 93% POLYPROPYLENE, 7% ELASTANE